Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thank You Letter Wedding Sample Atonement (Ian McEwan)

Last week I finished reading Atonement by Ian Mc Ewan. In the minutes after, I could not stop mourn. I was deeply moved the master narrative of Mc Ewan. Honestly, I think is one of the best novels I've read for its perfect architecture, for its psychological depth and because as you read that hooks you deeply. It's as if you meddle in the book and could see every single scene that portrays you, feeling you inside the mind of each of the characters. The love between Cecilia, eldest daughter of the Tallis family, and Robbie, the son of the maid, truncated by Briony, the war and a novel within a novel way of atonement are essential elements of this work. Finally, one can not butto reflect, ably introduced by the narrator himself what would have happened if ... Briony that night had decided to stage his work? Is there a happy ending and an unhappy ending? With what would remain? I, of course, I prefer the happy ending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment