This is a ramble about the episode of Supernatural sex and violence, if you did not see there are spoilers so stay away!
What lies
We loved that the environment came to the conflict graph characters, dark dense, collapsed, bobby loves cooking with her apron and I love to see you again! And I must say that I have a weakness for frutracion and pain of Dean. 're seeing cracks in Sam's head, CHTMLXbsp; cut a call, in which he has control of a situation, this call hidden not only his older brother, but it departs from what he wants his brother
for and what you know is right and this place is what Sam calls in secret, not made explicit what Dean decides to do so at your back, this
, Dean Sam wanting to be for a type of TMLXC would become more cathartic than I'm used was an exaggeration mine) prefer if
however dijieran things that really bother them, the silence frustrating and liar the final scene with their nods ... and they lie lie your teeth will fall on the lies we see that nothing is built is crumbling ends all, and should have learned from this but hey must keep evolving conflict between
The fact that Sam dijiese 's best hunter and who is retained by Deanor was found with this undeniable fact: Sam has his own ideas of how to be doing things this way is not the same as that Dean hopes or desires for his brother. I think that pride in the words of Sam is to hide the guilt he feels for not being enough and not enough in the eyes of Dean, when if is a better hunter than his brother, comes to say "I could have saved and I can save in the future & rdquo , (maybe toy being positive vision ) although as Sam always aspiring much as set inmp; nbsp; this possibility, this resigned to become as eg when not face that says goodbye to "What's the point?" I think it describes the uncertainty of Sam about the future.
0 comments:
Post a Comment