Saturday, May 15, 2010

Metalcore Cheap Wheels

ALL. There is more. Too bad da think that third party will come out someday bastard of these, and seems to forget everything that got into the character Remedy. It is certainly a collector's edition which are cool, and worth the money. About the game, I can say little, since I have not come a long way (Get up to the lake house, and at that moment I stop to notice every detail in graphics tricks they use to give relief to the light and water. they enjoyed, that joy! I learn to code it), but for now, promise. But should not play until after exams: ( On the other hand, is the question of the PS2. Turns out that after plantearmelo for a couple of months, I wanted to recover the PS2, to finish dand play FFX (Despite having guessed the end), Kingdom Hearts (spoiler musta Despite the analysis of DS) and other stuff. And hey, at first going to happen. Lot of money for hardware that is, today, ancestral. But give me back my mother asked me what it was originally mine, despite the opposition of my sister, with the idea that sooner or later she would buy a PS3 (yes, the Singstar is all she has been the XDDDD). So I started to think about the games I wanted to achieve. Initially, the list was a small and humble, I settled for the Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts 2 (Collectables, mostly). But until yesterday I did not think to look in shops liarme truth and start to buy. And this is the result:

CHTImage Hosted by ImageShack.us MLXC



The first photograph is everything you buy / met on Friday and the second is on today, Saturday. Of note, the first day I was able to find not only the Final Fantasy XII new and sealed, but Kingdom Hearts 2 with special cover second hand, pristine, and the moment another great RPG, Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King. The first was immediate purchase, and the other two were best gift of Emma (Guapa! ;**********), for giving so much the joke with that and see if it was to see if such and see if that XD. The trouble is that rummaging through the drawers follow second-hand, and hear. I found a few who did not expect at all. Devil May Cry (Original, and without platinum!), Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (I know it is bad. I'm a fainalfantasiero of heart, especially with 7 XD). After talking with Osano, I returned to find the Onimusha 1 and 2, games that looked not in principle for thinking the Warlords nickname was because he was not the original game's main series. And to have the 2 if it had the 1 ...

XD Today I happened to go to two stores to get, and I found it even more. The good: Some of these things are glorious. The downside: I have a fucking euro in the portfolio, at least until the end of the month. I hope it's worth xDDDD. Today I found second-hand the Yakuza and the Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud Part. Special mention to the clerk of the Game that he confessed that he believed itnot to make the PS3 backwards. You can not even imagine what would be cool to play in all this there.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Now is the time at the E3 announced the redeployment of the function, and I am selling the console in haste to my mother for a new me xDDDDD. Despite losing linux: P
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


promise that the next post will have real content, not just shopping ... Really. I swear!

xD PD: What happens to the CSI with the Who? All his tunes are excerpts from his songs! XD (Me Who Are You mean right now xD)
PD2: Manda cojones. Won a contest to appear in the dub star game console from Microsoft ... and I welcome bringing me shopping for the console

0 comments:

Post a Comment