In fact, I recognize that escapes me such a long time between your toes, I think we are in August for the calendar I have before. Not because I really have noticed that have already passed a couple of months after the exams, as they say.
order not to work at the neuron ... A post shopping. Why? Because I'm worth it: P. And when you buy something molon, always cool even further fourMLXC
frikil On another level, Emma surprised me one day coming home with two boxes of envelopes
of Magic 2011
The issue is that I get to the boxes, and were entertained muuuuuuy opening, placing, ordering, making decks ... Come on, really good. The 2011 library itself is quite interesting. I miss some reissues that did appear in 2010 as the Coat of Arms, and other new thank you (Let the ghoul 3 / 2 is now basic black vampire-like paste with many decks ... like mine! XD). I have also taken advantage of and I bought a pair of deck storage boxes, some very cool covers with illustration of black manna from behind, and a couple of cards to improve my deck of vampires.
back to games, Iused any other offer that the last few months and I got a few little things. For starters, remember that in the English Court is a 3x2 PC game which includes
StarCraft 2. Not that much, but if convenceis two others to buy it with you, runs every game for 40 euros instead of 60. A peak is noted. Also take advantage of me with a 3x2 for the second expansion of
The Runaway
Drakensang 2. And that even I have the Drakensang last year that I have not played or ten minutes. I'm masochist. (In another vein, I plan to buy less from now, and spendsrme of truth to what I have. That the situation is unsustainable, and end up with a real Paston on the shelf waiting to even dusting. And no matter!)
And, of course, in line with this attempt to promise advantage he had found the Storm of Zehir internet to search for the first NWN2 expansion, Mask of Betrayer
. And take a couple of conclusions. First: The PC market is really fucked. Console is relatively easy to find games for two or three years, except some specific titles (like the Dead Rising Ghost). But it so overly PC titles that were hard to find commercial success after a year or two? This ugly, very ugly. Although I have the "trilogy" ("Hetal Gear Solid Special Missions and special editions also located. And a lot less money than it sounds.
Which reminds me I have to re-shoot the pictures I made of the collections. That of Resident Evil is good. But in MGS I forgot to put in the picture both the Peace Walker as the Xbox.
YEARS ago I wanted to see this picture on my shelf Anyway. Enough for today. Because pain in the ass I've often released photos, and parriba shopping, and shopping pabajo. Now, to clean up a bit, and to bed. It's late. And I'd better sleep, mysteriously, I am unable to sleep beyond 12 in the morning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment