Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mario Salieri Free Streaming

I know I'm gone from according to media. For me most important, I apologize, I will try to catch up as soon as possible. For the least ...

Right now my plan "master" is ongoing. After approving the quarterly in February (Network and Operating Systems), I reached in June with an idea: To approve the annual (or quarterly) third, and at least one year of a second. I think Statistics and Theory of Automata and Formal Languages will be September. To say the next year. Depends on how I mount it and see the possibilities. But for now, is not a catastrophic scenario.

I have already submitted to the examination of FBD, which is expected to approve (or something ... It seemed to me that I did wrong, to be precise) and Saturdaythe second part of EDI (That review rarer. All TADs giving quarter to the end do not have to reimplement any function related to TADs, just use them. He caught me by surprise), which, well ... If I have not approved is because I focused on what was not the test. At least I have another chance next week, as final.

But now, the test that matters to me is the quarterly 3, Operating Systems Laboratory. And I think I'm starting to gain confidence with it (though perhaps should not). After all this day, is already necessary to have gotten a 5 on the exams in June and September last year. Also I have to give drive to the rest of the agenda (although you know you will be 50% de shellscript and 50% of process management, with a slight chance of signals, pipes and such).

The point is that this week I know if I come back to EDI (Logicamente. They can not afford to make the final but the second part people know if you have passed or not.) And something tells me that I find out more or less when doing the review of LSO.

And I hope that day will meet the highest expectations, I have a few things * on the shelf looking at me so hard that her neck and I itch all over ... I think that since I started to study well the exams, I have not played more than 5 hours. In total, not per day xD.

I said. And now, to bed. Morning play catch with a little shell and some signs. For ifcase.

* Person treeeeeeees, esperameeeeeeeeeeee, perdonameeeeeeeeeee ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment