Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Persistent Dry Cough More Condition_symptoms

From the series "Things to do bored at around 12 and evening rush," comes the second part, entitled " Who's your daddy?" EH? "Who's your daddy? "


On My Own ... Here We Go. Achievement of 35 points for having won more than 400 000 points in a single song alone in the Green Day Rock Band. Note also these piece of gold stars on guitar by Jesus of Suburbia


And if you did not see last night's ...


How to balance at an angle of 45 degrees with a glass of water with a little xD


The point is that I have started to look, and I think I have enoughis to put photos on here. Not if I have already, so if you already have seen ... pass over this post. If not ... Entreteneos: P. There are other 40-50 for the next round, which many have gone up and about today.









Progression of my level of achievement of the Xbox 360. Basically, I was taking pictures to get figures that would make me grace, as the scores filled with zeros (70k, 90k), the reduced (89 995) or a repeat numbers or were capicua (85800, 88440, 77785 ...)




A Yoshi drawn more or less well in the mini-game diPokemon drew a picture included in the room for connection



remember I was collecting DS cartridges. And I found some very artistic as they were scattered over the table, and other stacked




This is one day conference of the First International Congress of the Complutense Games. As had the camera, and I got up in the first row of a double decker ... No photos were wrong: P


Now, in general, remember that photos taken from the skylight of my attic.


Fog night?




What happens when flash pictures with the fog




These photos are of recent snowfall in February "? In the mist, low clouds, the atmosphere and such, looked like a movie day



Nieva



illusion I did get a platinum trophy for the first time I played Bayonetta . After I found out that he had already to be bad for not removing xD



Achievement odious Beatles Rock Band: Make 100% in Helter Skelter. Or get gold stars. I do not rememberentity "were not really so bad ..."



The rapper Domokun!



In these two pictures is the same detail. In one, 666 stars. In another streak of 666 notes. Although there are conero like saying that removing a 6.66 in EDI! xD




Few people playing Lips sings in English + my experience singing in Rock Band = A porron gold trophy. Supply it when you get get your punctuation between 1000 best in the world. Quite an achievement, was Conas: P


d Soonand buy the Pokemon HeartGold, something strange happened to me. I went into a building, and I jumped a random battle. With a CELEBI. LEVEL 70. The game will crash before he could have done anything, and did not pass. But here's the photo, to the incredulous xD
FROGY


The first shiny pokemon I ever came. And I went on the safari zone. A ROSA Murkrow fucked. It seems to have Pamela and all xD. Of course, I escaped. It was a shame: (



The Marios rappers RetroMadrid cosplay contest. Molo thousand!


I loved the costume xD
CHTM Bill Bala

0 comments:

Post a Comment