today officially dead Arcadia Gamers, video game podcast. And I recognize that in principle the news surprised me (It was published just 2 or 3 days), but I gave more importance. As time has progressed, I've been changing my mind, and thinking more and more about it ... Until I began to listen. At the end I decided to call and all, to wish them luck.
acknowledge that the reference to the awkward moment Chache not sitting quite beyond me. I did not think it was time. But hey. Be back for a few hours in that time has been something ... rare. Well. Bitter. Difficult. Desired. I can not help keep thinking about it. In fact, it would be wrong to make a compilation. For if anyone is interabandoned about it. I, too, that was hungrier than a blind man's dog when I saw that came out a pizza, I pounce on a piece. Put it in my mouth without thinking that if I burned on the hands, I also burn the tongue and palate. Hence the voice.
to add that I went out to make the call between bags of garbage that had been placed at the entrance, next to a beggar who cried "the end comes. THE COVENANT WE WILL KILL YOU ALL. REPENT.." And in the middle of the call, "link". I saw someone pass me quite known that catches your attention on it, and well ... It was pretty jachondo. In the middle of the call, and almost that he was suffering an explosion of self-esteem, something that happened to me for years. I stayed half fool. A total exhaustion, dolor in the mouth ...
the end, it is me or the girl's name. Or telephone. Or anything. Ligue, and do not benefit much, that one has a girlfriend and should not do things like that. And a few minutes later I was talking to a boy of 20 minutes on the event. A boy can not remember neither his name nor now, but I think that is the blog comes from 99 hit combo in
www.20minutos.es
. By the way, to let you know that I recorded
giving my opinion on the game
. Things that are there and do not forget, boy. After that. I kept talking to him, and waiting to pick me up to go home. A great first time.
After that, a presentation after another, a task trying to reconcile with the studies and chairsnce of
Gueim
. I was invited to eat at a restaurant ADES great labor, some presentations of Nintendo, a spectacular Juiced 2 (By the way, random guy in Meristation. You promised you would send me pictures! X (), BioShock, Mass Effect, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, No More Heroes (With Goichi Suda!), Metal Gear Solid 4 (with Hideo Kojima we !!)... A non-stop.
The trouble is that all good things come to an end . They started to build up problems. First, Gueim did nothing but kick ass, being honest, not telling me nothing and waiting for you to do everything, not knowing he had to do things. Then in the forums, I began to carve out a bad reputation when people begin to gossip about my opinions and preferences persUnspecified. I think I finally called back because people did more to ask for me, even called to claim my participation. Incredible.
The point is that there was all the way down. In February, got no get anything, the June exams were approaching, and I had to do something to not throw overboard the year. I had to give up going to some sites, to other things and I found out (although I think it was also a bit of bad milk. Sure you saw the notice in which Kutaragi-sama, creator of Dead or Alive, came to Spain. And yet, waited to see if I said something and then give me the anger for not looking at the mail), and everything to end in June will not approve a single one.
Since April and May and was heard wasoutside the program, and I had searched for a replacement. Thing supremely fucked me, when I found out by others, rather than by those involved. My last presentation was that of Metal Gear Solid, of which I have great memories and a great little problem with my future replacement, Filin. The point is that for each other, the house without sweeping. They failed to take advantage, leaving out my options when making written analysis, or even not count on me for some things. I had guilt when not to get involved as it should, rest on my laurels thinking that I had achieved everything and was insured, and in order. A July 8 dismissed me emotionally, and in some ways, of sly, listeners and all the opportunities he had achievednothing. But it's all because of this. For the worse I was, I was worse, with a single idea in mind: "I will miss him." And the worst part of this theme is still in force. So just remember that "These sandorizado" they told Tab3r to understand me and say what no one appeared, and seems to understand: "How do you expect me to question this guy as before, if you do not do more to give and take free wafer making land? ". With Arcadia Gamers have suffered a lot. But let's say it's like one of those self-destructive relationships: You're so hooked you can not stop. Especially since even keep the illusion that things are as before, and continue to find good people to talk to and do things. People good as javiere, Kordia, Jato, Ospend the night talking about dogs fucking zombie ... Then do it! That life is two days. And these are beautiful things to be enjoyed. has been a pleasure to meet you all Arcadians. But do not take this as a farewell. It's just one point apart. The community can survive despite the lack of program. Let's do it!
Seriously!
do it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment