Friday, July 9, 2010

Infection After Pedicure haruki murakami

The end of a ruthless world and Wonderland, by Haruki Murakmi, is the last book I've read. In it, chapter by chapter two stories seem to happen that initially appear to have no connection between them, but as the work progresses, they begin to be familiar certain details (eg clips). In the cutthroat Wonderland seems to happen a detective story set in a Tokyo in which there are beings called the dark, fearsome creatures that eat meat, in which a scientist who lives in the sewer system to handle play consciences and in which both sides seem to exist, scientists and calculators. The other takes place in Wonderland, a worldapparently isolated around a wall where there are some beautiful beasts of colorful coat and crossed by a river, where the protagonist is deprived of his shadow and forced to read old dreams trapped in skulls and can not look directly at the light the sun and the other residents have no heart. What initially seems a difficult reading is becoming increasingly available and what might seem like a crime novel or fantastic ends up being a profound philosophical reflection on the meaning of existence, the existence of reality or the self.

Here are some sentences that I have found inspirational:

"If I lose, the game never would end, and a never-ending game devoid ofDido, and that was what had made me to be over my life. Do not want to leave this world. " (We return to the same, what is the meaning of our existence?).

- "I could not mourn (...) in this world there is a kind of sadness that does not let you shed tears. Is one of those things you can not explain to anyone, and if you could, nobody would understand. And that sadness, without changing shape, builds up in silence in your heart, like snow during a windless night. " (No comments).

- "Hey, when you lose consciousness, I would freeze you What do you think?

- Do what you want, I will not ever know (...)

- A frozen on thee great and you hide in a place where nad

0 comments:

Post a Comment